astudioarchitect.com Keep a marshmallow warm with a fire – Buku karangan Andie A Wicaksono ini memaparkan berbagai faktor yang membentuk sebuah rumah sehat. Pembahasannya berkisar pada prinsip rumah sehat baik sebelum maupun sesudah dibangun. Tips-tipsnya dapat berguna bagi Anda yang ingin mengetahui bagaimana menjadikan ruang rumah kita menjadi lebih baik melalui langkah-langkah sederhana yang mudah diterapkan. Tidak hanya berkisar pada ruang dan bagaimana menyiasatinya, buku ini juga membahas bagian yang lebih besar yaitu lingkungan tempat tinggal kita.
A book written by this Andie A Wicaksono presents various factors to form a healthy home. Discussion around the principles of healthy house both before and after construction. The tips will be useful for those who want to know how to make our home better space through the simple steps that are easy to apply. Not only ranges in rooms and how to handle the problems, this book also discusses the larger part of our neighborhood.
In the book:
Healthy home is a dream for all people. The house is not just a shelter of rain and sun, but also a symbol of social status for the owner and source of inspiration. However, most people do not understand the true meaning of a healthy home. They assumed that healthy homes are enough mopped, swept, and wipe. The book describes how to define a healthy home, both psychologically and physiologically. For example, a cleaned room is not healthy if the arrangement of furniture does not fit its function. These conditions make the household less comfortable and a lot of time wasted that could not be said psychologically healthy.
Healthy home version of the World Health Organization (WHO) is
1) must be protected from rain, heat, cold, and serve as a place of rest,
2) have a place for sleeping, cooking, bathing, washing, toilet, and bathroom,
3) protect the occupants from the dangers of environment and free from pollution,
4) free of hazardous materials,
5) made of sturdy materials and can protect the inhabitants from the earthquake, collapse, and infectious diseases, and
6) provide security and a harmonious neighborhood.
House according to the criteria of Winslow
1) can meet the physiological needs,
2) can meet the psychological needs,
3) can avoid the accident, and
4) can avoid disease transmission.
by Probo Hindarto
© Copyright 2010 astudio Indonesia. All rights reserved.